Partner with The Linn County Fair
For questions or to become a partner for the 2018 fair, please contact the Heidi Steffen or Deb Zumbach at email@example.com or call 319-929-FAIR (3247)
Our partners are a huge factor in bringing the fair together every year. Here is your opportunity to give back to the community while showcasing both your business name and giving strong support to the local community and it’s activities.
Wondering how to get started?
We have worked with virtually every size company and can develop a tailor-made partnership plan that best fits yours. 2018 partnership opportunities are available now!
What’s in it for you?
Not only do we guarantee visibility among hundreds of thousands of viewers, we also promise to do it in a way that best suits your company’s advertising objectives. Many large-scaled fairs categorize sponsors based on price brackets and provide “cookie cutter” partnership packages that often limit their range of flexibility. At the Linn County Fair, we take a different approach. We are here to work with you and develop a partnership plan that best fits your vision and budget. We pride ourselves in maintaining strong working relationships with our partners while exceeding each individual company’s expectations.
Why should you invest in The Linn County Fair?
- Partnership of even a single event or can expose your company’s name and logo to more than 300,000 consumers.
- We will work with you to develop unique, creative promotion to compliment or supplement your partnership.
- The Linn County Fair has a long history of family oriented success.
Who do we advertise with?
The Linn County Fair targets a number of different radio stations, newspapers, television stations and online resources. Additionally, more than 15,000 Linn County Fair brochures are distributed via businesses and advance sale ticket locations
What do you receive in return?
- Grandstand Booklets: All grandstand booklets include tickets to the Mud Hill Racing, Bellamy Brothers with Bull Riding, Local Tractor Pull, ECIPA Truck & Tractor Pull, Mini Monster Trucks and Chuckwagon Races or Tickets to the grandstand event you are affiliated with.
- Carnival Coupons: are for the carnival, includes 20 tickets or wrist band during specified day and times
- Marketing: Web Page Advertising, Web Banner Advertising, Print Advertising, Grandstand Sign, Grandstand Entrance Sign Advertising, Vinyl Banner, Radio Advertising, TV Advertising, our website www.thelinncountyfair.com, Ms Buzz’s blog, Facebook, Twitter.
We have grown by 480% since 2006!
- June 25th -June 30th, 2014: Estimated 41,000
- June 26th -July 2nd, 2012: Estimated 38,000
- July 6th -11th, 2011: Estimated 35,000
- July 7th -12th, 2010: Estimated 25,000
- July 8th-13th, 2009: Estimated 21,000
- July 11th-17th, 2008: Estimated 16,000
- July 6th-12th, 2007: Estimated 12,500
- July 7th- 13th, 2006: Estimated 7,000