Can my partnership be customized?
YES! All partnership packages can be created to fit you company’s vision and needs. We will gladly work with you to feature your business the best way possible and create a package that fits your company’s budget.
How Do I become the exclusive partner of an event?
If you would like to be the exclusive partner of an event your partnership investment must cover 66% of the cost of the event.
What size is a grandstand sign?
This sign includes your business name and logo on a 30” x 40” sign that is hung in the main walkway of the grandstand from June to October for all visitors to see during grandstand events.
What does a grandstand booklet include?
All grandstand booklets include one ticket to each of the grandstand events excluding the Friday night concert.
What is a Carnival Coupon?
Each coupon can be turned in during the fair for one wrist band or a sheet of 20 ride tickets. Wristband times can be found under the schedule tab of our website.
What are Fairbucks?
Fairbucks are available to all of our event partners. The fairbucks order form allows you to customize your ticket package included with your partnership. You can also order additional tickets at a discounted price for your customers and employees. Fairbucks order forms are due to the fair office by June 1, 2017.
When is my payment due?
For your logo to be included in the 2016 Fair Book we must have all paperwork and payment in to the fair office by February 1, 2017. All other payments are appreciated by March 1, 2016. Please make check payable to: The Linn County Fair. Mail to PO Box 329, Central City, Iowa 52214.
What does my advertising package include?
- Web Page Advertising: Includes logo and link on The Linn County Fair web page and named as one of the partners.
- Print Advertising: Includes your business name as a partner in all the paper advertising where applicable. Possible 2017 paper advertising includes: Marion Times, Mt Vernon/Lisbon Sun Times, and Linn News Letter.
- Grandstand Sign: Included their business name and logo on one of the fair’s grandstand signs that are 30” x 40”.
- Vinyl Sign: Included their business name and logo on a 3’x2’ vinyl sign that will be displayed in the event area they are the partner of.
- Freedom Festival: Included in the Freedom Festival marketing where the Linn Conty Fair is promoting the event and space is available. (I.E. large brochures, website, etc.)
- Radio Advertising: The partners are named as one of The Linn County Fair partners in the radio ads. Possible radio stations included: KHAK, KRNA, KDAT, KRQN, WMT AM, KZIA, and more.
- TV Advertising: The major partners’ logos are included in the Linn County Fair’s TV ad for their event.
What social media is used to promote my business?
- Our website www.thelinncountyfair.com has all fair-time events and details.
- Ms. Buzz’s blog, Ms. Buzz talks about the different events at the fair and gives ideas for open classes. She also posts pictures and results after the fair on her blog.
- Facebook- the fair has an account and posts the different events for the fair, results and any news concerning.
- Twitter- this site is automatically updated when a status update is added to Facebook.
What’s included in the Freedom Festival Mention of my partnership?
In 2017 The Linn County Fair will be an affiliate of the Cedar Rapids Freedom Festival again. In cooperation with the Freedom Festival Committee we will be able to provide educational and entertainment venues for this festival and give our partners more exposure in the community.
In 2016 the Freedom Festival marketing included additional marketing reach of:
100,000 (up from 40,000 in 2016) brochures were distributed throughout the greater Cedar Rapids area, which included all major grandstand events and partners.
- Website statistics – the website included a hyperlink to your website providing an easy transition for users
Freedom Festival website views from May-July=350,000 hits
The Gazette ad- The Linn County Fair will be presented the week of our fair—June 28 – July 3 as a part of Freedom Festival’s weekly schedule of events. ALL of The Gazette’s subscribers will receive this insert.
The Festival attracts over 400,000 attendees annually.