2017 Linn County Fair Mutton Bustin’
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 @ 7:00 PM
**The Mutton Bustin’ will be a little different this year**
We are only taking the first 50 pre-registered contestants, and the other 50 will register the day of the event.
Mutton Bustin’ Rules & Regulations
1. The first 100 contestants will be in the event:
We are only taking the first 50 pre-registered and the other 50 will register that day.
Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child in the Mutton Bustin’ Event.
2. Release forms and waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian at registration/event.
You can download the form above, and have the completed form ready at registration.
3. Children must be between 2-7 years of age and may not exceed 55lbs (this is for safety of the animal).
4. Contestants must wear long pants, boots or sturdy shoes (no flip flops or sandals) Long sleeve shirts and pants are highly recommended.
5. Protective helmets will be required (for safety of child).
(Please bring your own bicycle or hockey helmet-with face mask.)
NO RACING style helmets with point in front! We will have some on hand to use if needed.
6. Each contestant will receive some type of prize.
7. Only 1 parent allowed in arena with each contestant.
8. There will be a Rice Bull Riding Staff & Linn County Fair staff member to assist and direct each contestant.
Listen to the staff/announcer for all instructions.
Most of all, HAVE FUN!
To pre-register, fill out and submit the Mutton Bustin’ pre-registration form.
Mutton Bustin’ Pre-Registration Form
Download and complete the Mutton Bustin’ Waiver to be presented at registration.
Mutton Bustin’ Waiver