2018 Camping Information
A record will be kept of all camping payments with name and amount paid.
Camping will not be a part of a trade package: All will pay.
All communications to office and committee.
- Association members $50
- Vendors – as before
- All others will pay $200
- A registration form will be turned in with names of all staying in camping area.
- – This is necessary for emergencies, i.e. tornado, fire, etc.
- Only 1 vehicle per camper. Additional parking will be east of the camping area.
- Having non-campers at your site is strongly discouraged.
- – If you do so, a wristband must be purchased for each visitor during grandstand events.
- – Camping area will be monitored at least twice during grandstand events.
- – You may not be in the camping area without a wristband.
- Association members must register by April 1st | Vendors by May 1st | Then remaining spots will be advertised on social media.
- – First come, first serve.
- – Once full, a waiting list will be made and cancellations filled on that basis.
- – No previous reservations will be honored.
- All campers must be parked on weekend before fair. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- – Late arrivals will have to go elsewhere.
- – Campers can be removed on Monday.
- We would like to have association members in 1 area, vendors in one area in southern most section.
- – NO PARKING BY HYVEE TENT.
- – This includes $60.00 per person for wristband.
- – Everyone in camping area must have a wristband. (Exception 4-H, Association and kids under 12 don’t pay for wristbands)
- – An extra $10 per day is charged for 50 amp service.
- – An extra $50 per person will be charged for non-immediate family staying in camping area.