The Linn County Fair Association is made up of the Fair Board and the Associate members. There are 18 Fair Board Members who are elected by the Fair Association to run for three year terms. To be eligible to run for a Board Member, an individual must be an Associate member for three years. To become an Associate member, click here.
The mission of The Linn County Fair Association is to provide opportunities for 4-Her’s, FFA members and the youth of Linn County to showcase their accomplishments and talents in a safe family atmosphere while providing activities, entertainment and learning opportunities to the diverse citizens of Linn County and guests.
Our goal as The Linn County Fair is to provide cost effective entertainment & educational activities for the guests of The Linn County Fair. This includes free gate and parking for all attendees.
We have grown by 480% since 2006!
- June 22nd -June 27th, 2016: Estimated 36,000
- June 24th -June 29th, 2015: Estimated 39,000
- June 25th -June 30th, 2014: Estimated 41,000
- June 26th -July 2nd, 2012: Estimated 38,000
- July 6th -11th, 2011: Estimated 35,000
- July 7th -12th, 2010: Estimated 25,000
- July 8th-13th, 2009: Estimated 21,000
- July 11th-17th, 2008: Estimated 16,000
- July 6th-12th, 2007: Estimated 12,500
- July 7th- 13th, 2006: Estimated 7,000
Learn More About The Fair
Click on the video to find out more about the fair and what it has to offer our community!